• Follow us on
Crichton Insurance Agency
  • (876) 906-9997

Home and content insurance

Make your Home Safe ….

Crichton Insurance Agency understands the importance of feeling safe and secure... We want to prepare you for the unpredictable perils; we are here to help you get coverage against natural disasters for your valuable property - your residential structures, and its contents. Items covered include:

  • Buildings and secondary structures
  • Appliances
  • Electronic and satellite equipment
  • Computers and valuables such as jewelry or works of art

Under a comprehensive Home Owners Policy, residential structures and/or contents are insured against

  • fire
  • natural disasters such as earthquake and hurricane
  • burglary larceny
  • riot or civil disturbance
  • malicious damage
  • Damage caused by falling trees, falling aerials and collision by aircraft or other areal devises

Additional cover on buildings is also available for glass, service pipes and cables. Contents insurance covers your personal items while in the home against loss or damage caused by Flood / Hurricane/ Storm / /Burglary /Housebreaking/Theft

  • Furniture
  • Appliances
  • Jewellery
  • Television
  • Photographic and video equipment and more

If you don’t own your own home and you pay rent, your landlord is not responsible for your personal belongings if they become damaged. Having contents insurance will protect you and your valuable property.

Getting a homeowner’s insurance quote is easy, all you need are...

  • The replacement value of the property
  • The address of the property
  • The construction of the roof and walls

Get a Contents insurance quote

If you are considering contents insurance, take an inventory of what you own to decide what you require coverage for. Have the following information on hand:

  • List of contents and their values